Job Title: Drivers – (2 x Freetown & 2 x Kabala Offices)
Program Operations – (Pool)
Department: Fleet Unit
Reports To: Senior Administrative Officer – Freetown and Fleet Officer – Kabala
Country: Freetown, Sierra Leone
Duty Locations: Both Freetown & Kabala Offices, (travel to other CRS Field Sites & locations).
- Transport CRS staff, official visitors, equipment, supply items and documents as assigned, both within Freetown and to upcountry locations.
- Fuel CRS Sierra Leone Program vehicles before the trip and after or when the need arise.
- Record fuel usage appropriately and charge to the correct DSPN on the log sheet.
- Immediately report any accident (however minor), any fault or malfunction observed on CRS vehicles.
- Perform general systems check of assigned vehicles, e.g. oil, battery, water, tyres etc.
- Wash and clean vehicles, both in and out.
- Deliver and pick up vehicles at garages for servicing and repairs and ensure that all accessories are safe.
- To test drive-repaired vehicles to be sure repair work is complete when picking up vehicles from garage.
- Secure vehicle accessories (spare tyre, jack, etc.) and any goods being deliver in the vehicles.
- Park vehicles in secure locations as directed.
- Work extra hours or on weekends when needed for specific trips.
- Perform all other tasks as required for the smooth operation of the program related to driving or not as directed by the supervisor.
Knowledge, skills, & abilities:
- School Leaving certificate
- Five years working experience as Driver (minimum number of years of working experience)
- Valid Driver’s License
- External File DRIVER.docx