Head, Marketing Corporate Communications
To drive a well-structured, integrated and reputational communications strategy across the region of operation, and position UBA as the leading and dominant financial services institution, both within and across the country branches.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Build and mobilize a high caliber team that can design and execute our marketing and communications plans, in accordance with our business goals.
• Responsible for brand integrity and compliance in all creative execution and communication initiatives within the country branches.
• Manage successful relations with key public and build goodwill with all key stakeholders within region of operation – customers, media, public, investor community, shareholders, and regulators, etc. Building media relations and place news worthy information in the media to positively position the corporation and its products and services.
• Work with Business Units, Subsidiaries and Product Units to develop appropriate marketing and communications strategies and creative plans for both existing and new products/services applicable to local operating environment.
• Ensure budgetary prudence for the Division; all programs are executed within approved budgets.
• Oversee the execution of the ‘Culture Change’ initiative to create a customer service delivery culture and provide training for all customer facing staff to ensure our service delivery is of the highest possible standard
• Minimum education level –First Degree, higher degrees/MBA/professional certifications
• Minimum experience – 3 years relevant experience
How to apply
Interested applicant should forward there up todate resume/CV and cover letter clearly stating how they meet the job requirement to the Country Resources Head, United Bank for Africa (SL) Ltd, # 9 Charlotte Street, Freetown, Sierra Leone or via email: email@example.com
Please make to indicate the position you are applying on the subject line as “Head, Marketing Corporate Communications” for email applications and on the top right hand corner of the envelope for hard copies applications.
- External File Head-Marketing-and-Corporate-Communications.docx