ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POSITION OF BARMAN
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Sierra Leoneans to fill the position of Barman at the Bank of Sierra Leone Staff Recreation Complex
- Age – Not above thirty-five (35) years
- Qualification and Experience
- Must have attempted the Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE)
- A minimum of at least 5(five) years proven experience in Bartending
- A Diploma in Bartending or certification in Food and beverage handling is an added advantage
- Attributes Must Have:
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Strength and Dexterity
- A Good Time Management and Memory.
- Math Skills
- Maintains Cleanliness
Must be Knowledgeable about drinks/beverages
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures an effective running of the Bar section of the Complex.
- Prepares beverage requisition for the Bar as and when required.
- Ensures that proper record of all food and beverage sales is maintained.
- Accountable at the end of the day’s sales for food and beverages.
- Maintains and observes proper sanitation of the Bar which includes Tables, Chairs and other areas for service.
- Ensures the avoidance of all possible wastages and spillages of beverage items.
- Accountable for all other essential items at the bar.
- Provide information to the Manager on the stock level of the beverages.
- Remuneration Package
Applications should be addressed to:
Human Resources Department P O BOX 3
The closing date for receipt of all applications is 23rd August, 2021 and only applications mailed through the Post Office will be processed.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Experience Level Junior