Advanced Security and Management Services SL LTD has an immediate job opportunity for a Security Contract Manager for our high profile clients in Freetown. As a Security Contract Manager, you will service existing contracts to ensure compliance and assures that Client expectations are being met. You will evaluate all contracts to see if there are potentials for expansion of existing service, ensure maximum effectiveness of the services being provided, and will be involved in plan design and existing plan enhancements.
The Security Contract Manager provides general management to Security Supervisors, support their day to day operations, and has involvement in employee’s recruitment, training, discipline and termination, as well as providing positive reinforcement to employees. You must be familiar with a variety of field security concepts, practices, and procedures.
Job Title: Contracts Manager
Report to: Chief Executive Officer
Supervises: Operations Team Leaders
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Provide client with timely, appropriate communication to make sure that their needs are being met; regularly meet with client to review KPI’s and actively seek ways of increasing service; offer assistance to client to meet their changing needs and schedules; troubleshoot to identify and divert any potential problems and constantly seek to get assurance for renewal of contract
- Develop and implement Standard Operating Procedures in tandem with client requirements
- Coordinate with Security Supervisors to assist them in their management of daily operations; offer due process recommendations for employee recognition, disciplinary action or termination
- Assess needs for additional training of employees and communicate needs to Training Manager in a timely manner.
- Coordinate the bid process, ensuring deadlines for submission are met and all paperwork collated are valid and were requested.
- Tour operation sites on a regular and consistent basis; remain accessible to clients 24/7, supervisors and guards
- Responsible for management of departmental budgets and forecasts
- Responsible for payroll (includes timesheets, billing and invoicing)
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Must possess a degree in Business Administration/ Law or related field
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- A minimum of five (5) years security experience of which minimum of three (3) years preferably has been in contract management
- Or 5 years of supervisory/management experience in either business management or business operations in a security setting
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Internet Explorer applications
- Demonstrates the ability to work with others and interact appropriately
- Able to think clearly during crisis or high-stress periods
- Possess empathetic abilities in dealing with employees and their needs
Salary: ASM offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities.
FEMALE APPLICANTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5