EXTERNAL JOB VACANCY
Sierra Diamonds Limited is looking for a qualified candidate for the following position:
Position: Infrastructure Manager
Department: Infrastructure & Civils
Hours: 44 per week
Location: Tongo Field, Sierra Leone
Reports to: CEO
Contract Type: Fixed Term
• Project management of infrastructure construction projects, including responsibility for planning, budgeting, resourcing and safely executing projects during the construction of the Tongo Diamond Mine in Sierra Leone.
• Advanced knowledge of construction management systems;
• Expert knowledge of building products, construction methods and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards;
• Excellent project management skills;
• Leadership and team management skills;
• Excellent oral & written communication in English and interpersonal skills;
• Comfortable working on a remote site on a single status posting;
• BSc degree or diploma in construction management, architecture, engineering, or related field;
• Proof of membership SLIE (Sierra Leone Institute of Engineers) membership, or other National/International Engineering bodies.
How to apply:
To apply for this role, please submit your updated CV and copies of certificates to any of the following addresses depending on your location: For the attention of:
The Human Resources Department Sierra Diamonds Limited
Tongo Camp Site, Tongo Field
The Human Resources Department
3 Cole Street, Murray Town, Freetown, Sierra Leone
email@example.com Please indicate job position in the subject line
Closing Date: 5th December 2021
Applications will be treated as and when they are received.
Equal opportunity statement:
All posts are advertised on an equal opportunity basis and qualified women and men are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for interview.