Sensi Innovation Hub promotes a team environment where curiosity, not certainty informs our work. The Project Manager will utilize this mindset to successfully cultivate relationships, foster collaboration, and support a culture of trust with colleagues, partners, and funders.
Reporting to the Head of Programmes, the Project Manager is responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, executive, control, and completion of the project while remaining aligned with the strategy, commitments, and goals of the organization.
- Leading project planning and implementation sessions
- Coordinating, supporting, and directing team and internal resources
- Managing project progress and adapting work as required
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Designing and signing off on contracts
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Participating in the tender process i.e. design, submission, and review
- Designing risk mitigation plan and tracking deliverables
- Conducting project reviews and creating detailed reports for executive staff
- Optimizing and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects
- Managing large and diverse teams
- Help define project scope, goals, and deliverables
- Collect and manage project team, define tasks and required resources
- Manage budget and allocate project resources
- Create a schedule and ensure projects meet deadlines
- Monitor, report on project progress, and lead quality assurance
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess the result of the project
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Problem-solving and leadership skills
- Project planning, risk management, time management, and other project management skills
- Project management qualification (PMP), Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), or equivalent experience as a project manager
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management, and/or change management
- Proficiency in project management software tools
- Contract negotiation
- Conflict resolution experience
- An analytical mind
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Commercial and business awareness
- A keen eye for detail and a desire to probe further into data
- Ability to stick to time constraints
Ability to read and interpret documents such as professional reports, publications, laws and regulations, procedure manuals, project proposals, and presentations. Ability to prepare and deliver effective reports, business correspondence, and presentations. Ability to effectively and concisely present information, speak before different groups and respond to questions from the general public, funding partners, other donors/stakeholders, and coworkers.
This position may have supervisory responsibilities for Sensi Innovation Hub staff, volunteers, and interns.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Classification: Full-time, salaried
- Annual Gross Salary Range: SLL78,000 – SLL84,000 (in accordance with working experience and qualifications).
- Other Benefit eligibility discretional to the employer
The Project Manager position is a salaried position that is eligible for defined benefits under the Sensi Innovation Hub employee handbook. This position is eligible for 21 paid holidays, accrued personal time off and sick time.
- Salary Offers Very attractive
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10