Title: TLB/Concrete Mixer Operator
Location: Sierra Leone, Koidu Town, Kono District, Seawright Mining Site
Contract: Contract Employment
Job Purpose: Ensure all work done according set standards
Area of Responsibility: Engineering Civils
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct risk assessment at area of work and be able to operate computerized measuring devices
- Perform all TLB/Concrete mixer related task loading and transporting and offloading materials, excavating with Backhoe.
- Prepare shift reports on hours worked, distance covered, down time, nature of work
- Mixing concrete materials or chemicals with water or other liquids to create concrete mixtures.
- Inspecting materials to ensure they are of high quality and fit for use in construction projects.
- Maintaining records of concrete production activities such as amounts used and types of materials used.
Skills Analytical skills: Be able to operate between various work sites
Qualifications and Experience:
- WASSE Certificate
- 3+ years’ experience operating
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to read and write
Applications should be submitted by Friday 28th October 2022 and addressed to Human Resource.
Applications to be submitted to; The Human Resource Manager Seawright Mining Company
Holland koeyor pipe 3 Koidu Mine Site Gate Koidu
Seawright Mining Company
40 Liverpool Street Freetown
- Salary Offers Very Attractive
- Total Years Experience 0-5