Advanced Security and Management Services SL LTD has an immediate job opportunity for a Security Contract Manager for our high profile clients in Freetown. As a Security Contract Manager, you will service existing contracts to ensure compliance and assures that Client expectations are being met. You will evaluate all contracts to see if there are potentials for expansion of existing service, ensure maximum effectiveness of the services being provided, and will be involved in plan design and existing plan enhancements.
The Security Contract Manager provides general management to Security Supervisors, support their day to day operations, and has involvement in employee’s recruitment, training, discipline and termination, as well as providing positive reinforcement to employees. You must be familiar with a variety of field security concepts, practices, and procedures.
Job Title: Security Officers
Report To: Shift Team Leader
- To Secure client premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- To seek help by sounding alarms.
- Responsible to prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- To control traffic by directing and escorting drivers and visitors.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Work to maintain safety of environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls. Using hand held data patrolling system.
- Responsible to adhere and maintain client’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Minimum qualification is WASSE level, diploma or degree level is an added advantage.
At least minimum of one (1) year experience in a similar role with a reputable security company. Consideration will be given to degree holders with the perquisite skills and training will be provided.
Skills and Abilities:
- Good Surveillance Skills
- Able to Deal with uncertainty
- Good Judgment
- Show objectivity
- Show dependability
- Emotional Control
- Safety Management
- Reporting Skills
- Report Writing Skills
Salary: ASM offers job security, excellent pay and benefits and career progression opportunities. Salary will be above the national minimum wage.
Applicants should send their CV, Application Letter (1 page) and Certificates to [email protected] , indicating in the subject line the position you are applying for. Closing date for all applications is on the 15th September, 2021. Please note that applications will be assessed as they come in, therefore applicants are advised to send in their CV’s before the closing date.