Advanced Security and Management Services SL LTD has an immediate job opportunity for a Security Contract Manager for our high profile clients in Freetown. As a Security Contract Manager, you will service existing contracts to ensure compliance and assures that Client expectations are being met. You will evaluate all contracts to see if there are potentials for expansion of existing service, ensure maximum effectiveness of the services being provided, and will be involved in plan design and existing plan enhancements.
The Security Contract Manager provides general management to Security Supervisors, support their day to day operations, and has involvement in employee’s recruitment, training, discipline and termination, as well as providing positive reinforcement to employees. You must be familiar with a variety of field security concepts, practices, and procedures.
Job Title: Security Operations Team Leader x 2
Report To: Chief Executive Officer
Supervise: CCTV Controllers, Mobile Patrol Supervisors, Drivers, Operations Admin Assistant
- Recruit, orient, and train security personnel on appropriate security rules and procedures
- Develop and enforce security protocols, policies, and procedures necessary for safeguarding lives and property
- Oversee the coordination of staff during an emergency situation
- Assign guard duties to security personnel in accordance to client requirement to ensure effective distribution of workload
- Keep track of incidents in order to evaluate them and recommend a cause of action
- Oversee the installation, activation and maintaince of safety alarms within and around building premises
- Oversee CCTV operations and promptly report faults or suspicious activities in and around client premises
- Schedule shift patrol to ensure a building/property is guarded at all times
- Implement safety and health policies and procedures to protect employees against workplace hazard
- Develop and manage the processes for securing classified and sensitive information
- Set up key controls on company equipment and facility to limit access to restricted property
- Report on shortages for supply of equipment needed in the field
- Prepare Weekly, Monthly and yearly report on security and Human Resource issues
- Prepare and present reports of incidents and ways to limit reoccurrence
- Liaise with public law enforcement agencies and fire department
- Oversee the planning and coordination of security operations during high-risk events.
- Any other duties assigned
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Minimum of 4 years work experience in a similar operational role with supervisory responsibilities. Candidates with law enforcement experience will be an added advantage
Education & Training, Skills, Abilities, and Knowledge
A university degree in public or business administration and relevant experience or training in a law enforcement field. Applicants with diplomas can apply but with minimum of 5 years’ experience. Applicants with Special training programs in senior security management are also encouraged to apply.
- Organizational Skill: SOTL should be able to coordinate and direct the security operations of ASM to ensure the safety of lives and property
- Communication Skill: SOTL should be adept at communicating the security requirements of our clients to ASM security personnel
- Interpersonal Skill: SOTL must be able to work professionally with a team of security officers and our clients to ensure protection of lives and properties
- Knowledge: SOTL must have adequate knowledge of the security industry in Sierra Leone
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Outlook
Salary: ASM offers job security, excellent pay and benefits and career progression opportunities.
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5